Saturday 10 December 2011

Goodbye NY



This morning we ladies are leaving New York. While I've enjoyed our little sojourn, I'm feeling pretty ready to be on our way. We've seen some interesting sights and smelled some interesting smells. We've explored Central Park, competently navigated our way about the subway, attended an art gallery opening (free mojitos anyone?), been pleasantly surprised by the calibre of the subway entertainment, seen some of the world's best art and blind dated some investment bankers. A true New York experience.



We're staying in Washington for one night, then heading on down to Alabama. I am a bit excited to hit the open road and get away from this big old city.



My favourite places to visit have been the Metropolitan Museum of Art and MoMA. My favourite part of town has been Williamsburg.





So farewell New York, perhaps we'll see you again some day.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment