Monday 24 October 2011

hello ebay



Today i finally got around to doing something I have been meaning to do forever - going through all my clothes and putting a bunch up on ebay. As I got more and more ruthless, the pile just grew and grew. It is definitely time to stop internet shopping. I got through photographing and uploading about a quarter of them before I got a little bored. I'll be putting the rest up later this week. Not one of my ebay-bound items have I worn more than twice, and far too many still have the tags attached.

So goodbye modcloth, goodbye topshop, goodbye to all the other internet shops where I've wasted far too much time, money and greenhouse gas emissions I'm calling it quits... for a few months at least.

All my ebay items are over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment